We see an immediate need of Pre-divorce services for the couples contemplating separation, with the aims of rendering timely intervention amidst their marital crisis, enabling them to make a sensible choice and preparing them to move on; and the other hand, to alleviate their children’s stress when facing the dispute of their parents.
- To support the couples with child/ children on the verge of marital crisis to have responsible and well-informed choice of the ways of handling their marital difficulties.
- To support children/adolescents in facing family crisis and enhance parents’ connection with their children in the midst of family crisis.
- To provide capacity building for professionals with the knowledge and skills of early intervention in helping couples on the verge of marital breakdown.
- To promote to the public the value of "Give Marriage a Chance" and the know-how of nourishing marital relationship.
- Couples with child/children on the verge of marital crisis and their child/children
- Professional staff
Short-term marital review counseling and parental coaching services; workshops and parent-child groups
Play counseling and growth groups
Capacity building training and intervention
Community talk about “Give Marriage a Chance”
Address：Rm 101-105, M2 Level, Tsui Cheung House, Tsui Ping (North) Estate, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Marriage Mediation Counselling Service Centre
Mon – Fri : 9am – 5pm
Sat : 9am – 12pm